Before:

After:

I can't even tell you how long I've been looking forward to this! I highlighted my hair last August and in order to minimize icky roots in China and save money I have waited until right before I leave to have it done. Long and painful to wait but phew! It's good to feel light and bright again :)
Thanks, Michelle!
In other news, my scholarship deferment was granted and I helped Joe make this phenomenal Valentines box for his class party tomorrow:
Your hair looks so great! Why did I think you were naturally really really blonde? Anyway it is very cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd that valentine's day box is rocking my socks off. That is awesome.
Well my hair was naturally like this until my senior year of high school...the sun would bleach it out every summer and life was good! The brown-ness finally caught up with me, I guess, and I must resort to coloring :/ what a pain...
ReplyDelete