The one who removes a mountain begins by removing small stones.
--Chinese Proverb

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Last of the Mohicans

Okay so this really has nothing to do with the movie about Native Americans and everything to do with Amanda and I having time on our hands--and plenty of it! But everyone else has school so what do you do about that???

You go to Rexburg!!!!!

It was on the To Do list before China and we checked it off big time last weekend! And let me tell you it was a party and a half. 5ish days of non-stop fun, Amanda and Andrea style! Freezing, laughing (seriously, like belly-laughing unstoppably), singing, Dr. Quinn-ing (it's addictive!!!), ping ponging, Denny's-ing at insanely early hours of the morning-ing, sleeping on air mattresses and couches and couch cushions on floors, card gaming, "fishing" and playing house with her nephews and that pretty much doesn't even begin to describe everything. And I have no pictures to prove any of it!

But we did visit my roommates awhile ago so pretend this is at BYU-I instead and it's almost the same.

(How I managed to be
totally oblivious in so many of these pictures is still a mystery to me....Stacey is just a sneaky ninja with the camera, I guess!)


Obviously too enthralled about my tax statement to notice a camera pointed in my direction.


Engaged in an apparently intriguing discussion. Keep smiling, Amanda! You're doing great!


This picture is red because Stacey's finger was in front of the flash.
It's like her blood is all over us. Hehe.


Okay paying attention now and I happen to love this picture :)


Responsible English teachers? Yes :)


So much love from so many people in so little time! Between terrorizing friends in Provo and Rexburg I'd say we're on our way to full-fledged notorious. It's good to be us :)

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a road trip. That looks like soo much fun! It totally brought me back to my roommate days. :) Oh and I laughed at the Denny's-ing ing the morning-ing part. You're so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever tell you how I loved your post about getting your hair done and the girl's roommates were all eating cereal at night? When I read that I laughed and then realized, "...wait....that's totally me..", although I had a limit of only eating cereal once a day--I could only eat it in the afternoon if I didn't have it for breakfast! Somehow that made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete