I took these pictures on my walk around the temple after doing baptisms last Friday. I've tried to be diligent about going every week for the last six months and it has been Heaven. It will be a major adjustment to not be able to go in China but I'm grateful for the blessings I've received from my service within these walls. We're really really really (can't say enough reallys here!) hoping for a chance to go to the Hong Kong temple in our first two days after arriving-- that would be absolutely INCREDIBLE! It would be a once in a lifetime experience and a wonderful start to living in a foreign country, to visit another of Heavenly Father's holy temples and feel His peace. I'm really hoping! In case it doesn't happen though, I'll make my last trip to the Timpanogos temple extra meaningful and savor every moment-- I won't be back until June!
6 years ago
I think my favorite might be the picture of Justin as an Iraqi. Although the darth vader quotes are pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteI think it's so great you've gone to the temple so frequently. I want to do that! You're such a good example. Oh and those pictures are beautiful. I think the cloudy day made them even better!
I really love Justin's terrorist picture....it's one of my all-time favorites! And I'm only good at going to the temple because Justin made me promise I would be! Well I like going, too, of course but that extra motivation helps a lot :)
ReplyDeleteDo you like how I'm commenting back to all your comments? They're so awesome, I have to!