I can’t really believe it!
(Please cross your fingers and your toes that all of those go okay, thanks :) )
Things are REALLY getting a little too Chinese here. I have this theory that the closer we get to leaving the more concentrated our Chinese experience gets. Like how an hour-long outing to a restaurant we like with a Chinese friend turned into a 4-hour deal halfway across town with weird foods, a private room, a Britney Spears dance party in a private room..it sounds like a joke right?
My waitress spilled my Coke…

The whole experience was just weird...so we smile like this..

(P.S. I’m wearing a shirt I cut up..renovating T-shirts is okay when they smell like China and you know they’ll be staying here. No problem :) )
It’s just all getting so weird.
But still fun and exciting :D
Oh and we always joke about it but seriously, here’s how I’d look with Chinese black hair..

We got our nails done one day and I had fun trying on the wigs at the salon.
What else has happened lately..oh the kung fu perfomance! It went fairly well. I need to get pictures from other people of the actual thingy but here’s a couple fun playing around pics from after ;)




Pretty fun :)
We also tried to go to the beach but it was a near-ultimate fail. But photobucket is being slow and I’m impatient so there will be no photo to support this.
Well I want to finish this and be done with blogging for the time being in China!!!! Packing, singing, dancing, goodbyes, etc…it’s all happening!
USA, here I come!!!!!!
you look really pretty brunette fyi. and have SOO much fun in your last few weeks in china.
ReplyDeletehope to see you when you get back!
p.s. be safe!
so crazy that your time there is almost done! enjoy your last few days. we are excited to see you and hear about everything in person :) have fun!! see ya soon. I have loved the blog and pictures, pretty sure you have at least one faithful follower/reader :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Ian loved your kung fu pictures. He even had me print one out for him since he loves to color pictures. lol
I can't believe it's almost over! I love that shirt you re-did, very cute. You look cute in that wig. And those Kung Fu pictures are AWESOME! Wow! I hope you will give us a mini demonstration sometime, because from those pictures it looks like you ROCK!
ReplyDeleteYou are a Warrior! Wow! What great pics! Sorry I have been absent from posting in the blogging world, but I have been working on lots of creative projects and you will love what I completed for our missionary. I am waiting for you to get home to add a few things to my pkg. I thought you would appreciate that. We loved meeting Elder Neff and I can't wait to show you all the pictures we got from him and good explanations and real insight into the life and times of Elder Graf. He is way impressed with our boy! We are not surprised are we!
ReplyDelete