
Ta-da!! Incredible! Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be posting stories and pictures from China after I learned about the Great Firewall. Thanks to Angie for helping me along the way :)
I wanted to post a picture (just because I can :D) but how do you choose just ONE??? So I decided on the picture I have set as my background! The mountains of Yangshuo on our bamboo raft tour. I decided that when I grow up there is going to be a wall in my house dedicated to landscape pictures I have taken of places I've been. This is officially the first one :)
Yay!!!!! The blog LIVES!!! I'm so happy. I feel like you've conquered this giant enemy, finding a way around the Great Firewall of China. Don't you sort of feel like some kind of secret agent or something? You're so sneaky!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your idea for a picture wall. This gorgeous photo definitely deserves to be displayed in print. Can't wait to see more!
love this picture! and the picture wall idea is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteOH I love that Angie told me about your blog. I thought you still couldn't post, but she said go and see it and I did and I am so happy happy happy. I just love you and can't believe how much I miss you and that fine young man in Canada. Got a call this morning from an elderly sister who has just returned home and she wanted to report how awesome Elder Graf is and that he was one of her favorite missionaries. Oh I was so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!!! I think I want that picture on MY wall! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete