http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae49/andrealamb64/CHINA/
Actually I may or may not be able to get one on here using the HTML code.... let's do a test run! Let me know if there is a picture on this post!

Yes? No?
Andrea's adventures while teaching English in China

Yes!!! It's really big though. Make sure that before you copy the code from photobucket that you choose the right size. It Gould be smaller than about 400 pixels wide in order to fit.
ReplyDeleteI looked through all your pictures last night and I LOVED them!!!! It was like a mini vacation to a faraway land. I loved seeing how foreign everything really is there. Klane loved the pic of you with the guy and the bird, where you're by the water and you're wearing that costume. Hahaha. He seriously loved it. He was like, "There is so much awesomeness going on in this picture it's unbelievable!" hehe.
Don't you just love Klane and Angie, I am going to have to tell Michelle about your blog. She is a big fan of yours. tee hee Aren't we all!!
ReplyDelete