It's about how Andrea is too cheap to color her hair until RIGHT before she leaves for China. This is what it looks like when you go from August until January without it.
....prepare yourselves...
....prepare yourselves...
Yikes! Blonde?? Brunette?? What is this girl?!
(It is a little worse with the flash on, mind you. but still!)
(It is a little worse with the flash on, mind you. but still!)
My roots were so bad I cut my bangs to lessen the barfiness..I used to cut my hair as a kid and get in trouble for it. I wish I had learned my lesson then! The bangs haven't gone out in public yet, we'll see if I get brave enough to show them or chicken out and let them grow a little. They'll be perfect in a few weeks ;)
Seriously though, isn't this semi-brown looking situation weird??? Is this what the term "dishwater" or "dirty" blonde implies?? I'm not liking it!
Blonde forever, I say!
wow I totally forgot how blonde your hair was! you're adorable no matter the color of your hair (this coming from the brunette who never got to have natural blonde hair like yours!)
ReplyDelete