and here it goes again...

Gah. Will it ever end??? Will I make it to Zhongshan??
Of course. But before that happens I will be making {crossing fingers here} hopefully only one more blessed trip to the ILP office in Provo.
And after that I will probably just pour Mountain Dew on myself until February 17th, singing, "The nevew ending sooooooda!"
Just kidding :) I'm just a checklist person so once the list stops getting longer I will be very relieved!
But on the bright side...
The Relief Society has been AMAZING about helping me get my teaching supplies donated! Last week they started putting stuff in the bulletin about supplies I need and such so it will be awesome to see how that's progressing next week (this Sunday is Stake Conference- woot!). I need to take a suitcase full and it's really fantastic how multiple people have asked me, "Only one?"... this organization is amazing!
Oh and I always thought it would be awesome to have your name in the bulletin (like it made you a celebrity or something? I dunno...) but I have discovered it just means you have to explain everything about the announcement to every person who asks you individually (regardless of whether or not the answer to their question was in the bulletin to begin with). My desire to be in the ward bulletin has been quenched ;)
{Still confused about the Homestar reference? Click here to watch. Just know you may not think it's as funny as I do but at least you'll understand partially!}
No comments:
Post a Comment