The one who removes a mountain begins by removing small stones.
--Chinese Proverb

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tom Sawyer

Joe's 6th grade play was today! An awesome benefit of not going to school is being able to go to the boys' fun stuff more often. I couldn't make the night performance to this but luckily there was one during school hours! Isaac was my charge this afternoon so he was my date to the elementary school.Waiting around for the play to start. Isaac may or may not have been bribed into coming with cookies.

I am so lucky I get to hang out with this kid as much as I do :)


Joe creepin' around in the cave scene with a lantern. He did awesome!


At the "town meeting"


Way to go, Joe!

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was so stinking adorable. Issac with the oreos, Joe in his costume, you being so cute with your brothers. I loved it! What a good sister you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did we not know about this?! y'all are fired for not telling us about family events like this...how are we supposed to come if we don't know :( I even live close enough I could come!! :)

    ReplyDelete