If he could use American money I would have sent him a roll of these to celebrate:
He's doing so well at 6 months! He has adjusted perfectly to the work and he is totally conquering Farsi as well. Every email he sends sounds like it came straight out of the Ensign--he's just that incredible!! I learn so much from him and I'm so grateful for the even more amazing leader and teacher he is becoming every day, and that is saying something because he was already perfect when he left. He is the best!!
Going in! Yellow tie :)
English Gospel Principles vs. Farsi Gospel Principles(both are true)
Justin loves his Persians :)
Pass Along cards!(I think Justin needs to take more pictures of himself, I didn't have too many to choose from for this :p)
You're gonna win!!!!
Awwwww. These pictures are so great. You're right, HE NEEDS TO TAKE MORE! Lots more. He's so dang cute. I really look forward to his emails every week. They're so uplifting. He is inspirational. I'm not surprised though, you know? Just really proud of him.
ReplyDelete