The one who removes a mountain begins by removing small stones.
--Chinese Proverb

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A very early bridal shower for Sunny

One of my best friends EVER is getting married in May while I'm in China and although it is still one of the BIGGEST bummers of my life I was really happy we were able to have a shower for her while I was still here to celebrate with everyone. Lots of good food and good company :) Here are a couple of highlights:

The beautiful bride herself, complete with fancy sash!


Playing the question game


Opening gifts (oo la la!)


Group shot :)


What's a bridal shower without chocolaty goodness??
Name that dessert! ;)


I was way proud so I had to take a picture with it ;)
(Told you the bangs would work out!)


Pebbles and I had a great time planning the shower and throwing it, and I'd say for it being the first time of bridal showering for both of us it was very successful! It will only get better from here so Sunny, we apologize in advance ;) Although when your two friends throwing it look like this....

..... you pretty much know what to expect by now ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your scarf! I love it! You're beautiful! I love the way you're wearing it, that's so cute. I feel like I don't know how to wear scarves. And that cake is beautiful. Mmm I love that dessert. Never made it. Very impressive. Oh, showers are so fun. I wish you weren't leaving so soon so I could see you at michelle's! But I'm glad you're leaving too cause I bet you're dying to start your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely made up how to tie my scarf this time so thanks haha. I just move it around until it works mostly...but I guess that's all we can really do, right?

    And I knowww, I'm so disappointed I won't be here for the shower! And I'm barely missing you coming by about a week, I think. No good :( I'm gonna try to help your mom with stuff before I leave but it just won't be the same.

    ReplyDelete